Writer’s Block is looking for someone cool to join our editorial board! From February on, you’ll be editing poetry, prose, essays and other stuff with the aim of making each issue of Writer’s Block one worth reading.
Have we gotten you interested? These is who we’re looking for:
- You are a student;
- You have mastered the English language;
- You have a passion for language and literature;
- You’d like to learn how to edit texts, or already know how;
- You’d like to write columns/reviews/essays for our website on a regular basis;
- You’re available until the end of the school year (or longer);
- You can attend the weekly meetings;
- You preferably have knowledge of social media, e-mail protocol, promo/marketing and/or making posters, although this is not mandatory;
- You’re basically overall amazing.
If you feel that this is perfect for you, please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on December 31st at the latest and we’ll get back to you! We’d love to have you join our team.
Header image courtesy of Burokoos.
UPDATE: As per Januari 1st, this vacancy has been filled! If you would have liked an opportunity to be part of the Writer’s Block team, there’s still no need to despair: the board is fully comprised of students, so the members typically rotate every year. Keep your eyes peeled, and who knows: you might still get to be part of our team next year!